background

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Quick Christmas Recap

Merrrrrrrrry Christmas!

Ours was fast and furious but it was great to spend Christmas with both sides of our family.  I am back at work already (booooo!) and haven't downloaded the pics from my camera yet but I DID manage to steal some from my sister-in-law's website (thanks, Kelly!).

Here's a condensed recap of the Walker Family Christmas (yes, very similar to a good ol fashioned, Griswold family Christmas....minus the lime green RV in the driveway).

Papa and his grandsons



Mom and I laughing at Jack, Luke's cousin and future partner in crime.  I can't wait to see the trouble that these two will get into.  They are hilarious.  More proof below


Yes, that onesie says "Santa's Favorite".  Clearly, Luke.  Who could argue with THAT!?!?!?  


Boys will be boys.  They already love to play.  Or, Jack loves to play and Luke lays there with a look that begs to be saved.  Give him time...he's going to whooping up on Jack in no time!


Jack's going in for a kiss.  We hope.  There were bites that were distributed the night before but Luke did not fall victim.  Lucky fella!


and clearly Christmas was the most exciting for this lil kindergarten-er.  I couldn't be more excited to see her start ballet and tap.  I told her I wanted to know the name of her dance studio so I could enroll in an adult class and we could carpool  She didn't like that idea though so we scrapped it.  I think she was worried her aunt would embarrass her - imagine that!!!!


Photo dump from my camera (with more from the Walker Christmas and the Turner Christmas pics) will come as soon as I can get my pictures downloaded.  


HOPE IT WAS A GREAT TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.  MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

Embrace the chaos.







No comments:

Post a Comment