background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Update

Yay for actually having a social life this weekend!  Tonight, we are headed to a new dueling piano bar in Dallas, called the Penguin Bar (or something like that), for a friend's birthday party.  And the birthday boy's wife just happens to be one of my favorites so seeing her and the rest of the gang is always a good time!  We're meeting at 8:00 so here's hoping I get a nap in and can at least hang in there till 11:30 (although that's pushing it, I'm sure!)

Tomorrow, Dude's Dude is doing something really out of character.  Now, I know most people are either fanatical about Jimmy Buffet (as in love him and follow him to concerts and all that) or at least can tolerate his music.  Well, Dude's Dude and I just so happen to not fall into either of those categories....in fact, Buffet and his parrot heads pretty much make me want to bang my head against the wall.  BUT, Dude's Dude has a good friend that is a Parrot Head if we're being honest -- I mean, he's driving down from OKC to go to the Buffet concert in Frisco tomorrow.  And he asked Dude's Dude to tailgate with him since we live so close to Pizza Hut park these days.  And guess what?  Dude's Dude said YES.  CRAZINESS! 

So, while he's at the Buffet tailgating extravaganza (I mean, what else can you call it!?!?!?), I'll be


A)  Praying that he doesn't come home looking like this, singing "Cheeseburger in Paradise"




B)  Shopping - I've got a couple ideas for Luke's nursery that I'm so excited to start searching for!  

and

C)  May even attend an arts festival if the weather holds out.

Should be a fun one!  Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment