background

Friday, May 27, 2011

Things that Go Bump in the Night...

Well, more like things that go bump in the night, in the morning, all day long.  Little Luke doesn't care what time it is, this guy is a mover and shaker!  And last night, Dude's Dude finally got to feel the action!  It's been neat for me to feel the little flutters but last night, as I stretched out on the floor with Dude's Dude's hands on my belly, watching the basketball game, we both shared that first moment of feeling our son at the same time.  And let me tell ya... kinda blew this mama-to-be's mind (and daddy's for that matter)! What a crazy experience - and now, I can't wait for all the big moments to come.  Love this little boy so much already and can't wait to meet him.  I know, I know... we just passed the half-way mark a couple weeks ago, but still. And since I know he needs to "cook" a little bit longer, I'm hoping the 3-D/4-D sonogram in a couple weeks will tie me over.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment