background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm alive!

Wow!  I've been totally MIA lately and I have no excuse.  Well, I guess that's not entirely true.  I really haven't felt like I had anything to talk about lately, except for work and how much fun can that possibly be?  Not much, let me assure you (and poor Dude's Dude can vouch for that!)  I think it's pretty pathetic that I've already taken a "hiatus" from blogging since this whole blog thing is still so new to me.  But I didn't even take any pictures over Thanksgiving....how pathetic is that? and how boring are posts without pictures?  So, while I think of something completely brilliant to write, you guys don't give up on me!  I'll write later when I'm not feeling so drained from work.  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!  Christmas will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment