background

Friday, November 5, 2010

It's only three weeks away!

Sure, I'm excited about Thanksgiving as the next person.  But what really excites me around this time of the year is Christmas, the shopping that comes along with it, and Starbucks peppermint lattes.  That being said, BLACK FRIDAY IS ONLY THREE WEEKS AWAY!  Do you have your game plan yet?
If not, or honestly, even if you think you do, you should definitely check this out.  Black Friday is hit or miss for me and Dude's Dude.  (Yes, I'm a mean wife.  Yes, I drag him around in the madness of Black Friday.  But honestly, yes, I think Dude's Dude likes it a little more than you might imagine.)  The key to keeping your sanity on Black Friday is scouring the deals in advance, making your list, and throwing some elbows.  Ok, disregard that last part.  But truth be told, the savings are out there if you plan ahead.  It will be an early morning but hopefully a good kick-off to get you in the Christmas spirit! 

Ladies, get your shopping shoes on and start prepping for Black Friday!  It'll be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment