background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Well, here goes...

So after months of stalking reading blogs daily every once and a while, I've decided to give in jump on the bandwagon and start a blog.  To be fair, I'm not sure anyone will care about "follow me" and what I have to say but if nothing else, this gives me a place to keep a journal.  PLUS, since I consider myself a writer by hobby and my husband (who I will call "Dude's Dude" on here, simply because he is worried about "over sharing" in the blog world) has jokingly (I think?) said funny things and then told me to write it down for his stand up routine.  Seriously, ya'll... he's pretty funny.  But stand up?  Anyways, I digress.  This blog will serve our need to memorialize all the craziness of our lives and hopefully help us stay in touch with all our out of town family and friends.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment