background

Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh, Mondays!

Oh, Mondays!  How I loathe you.  I mean, seriously.  My alarm must have gone off three or four times this morning before I was able to tear myself out of bed.  And the dogs?  Oh, don't even dream of trying to get the dogs up early on a Monday.  Those sweet babies need their sleep.  For real, they wouldn't get out of bed this morning.  At all.  Here's to hoping Dude's Dude let them out before he left for work.  Because when I left for work, they looked like this...


Could you please be quiet and turn the lights out? 

Anyways, that's about all I wanted to do was snuggle up with my favorite, Dude's Dude, and sleep the day away.  After our busy weekend in OKC (or not so busy but away from all our chores, etc), I could have used a day of catch up. 

At least this is kind of a short week.  Dude's Dude and I are both attending a speaker series tomorrow and are both pretty pumped up about a day out of the office, and hanging out together the amazing speakers....  Here's a sneak peak:
And my personal fav....former First Lady, Laura Bush!  Dont'cha just lover her?  Such a class act. 




That's all for now... Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment