background

Friday, October 22, 2010

It'll be here before you know it

Last weekend, I had a dear friend tell me that I need to be medicated after explaining that I woke up at 8:00 on a Saturday and couldn't go back to bed because my mental list was driving me crazy.  WHAT, me medicated?!?!?!  Seriously, I wouldn't be the same person if I wasn't constantly planning, constantly figuring out what needed to be done when and how.  It almost defines me.  I love events.  I love planning. In fact the planning and anticipation of a vacation, party or even just a night out is sometimes more fun for me than the real deal.  So, with that as my disclaimer, I pose the following quesiton:  have you started planning, shopping, listing, etc. your Christmas presents?   I HAVE!  I'm so excited about my progress.  I think this year I'll be done before Thanksgiving gets here.  How great is that?  Then, that leaves the hustle and bustle of "the season" behind and I can relish in the moments.  Again, how great is that?  I obviously am pretty pumped up about it!

Maybe I'll give a sneak peak into some of the loot.... you just never know!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment