background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dallas March for Babies


I recently started a team to walk in the April 21st March of Dimes “March for Babies” 5 mile walk.  With Luke's early intro the world this past August, I’ve been looking for a way to support March of Dimes and their mission to help premature babies.  I somehow managed to almost miss the deadline – the walk is in just three weeks! – but nonetheless I decided to do what I can in the short amount of time remaining.  Therefore, my focus this year is to increase awareness, with fundraising taking a backseat because of the crunched timeframe.

That being said, I wanted to first of all let you know about the walk – April 21st at White Rock Lake.  If you are interested in walking with me and my family, we would love for you to join our team.  You can join the team Frisco Baby Steps at http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1862714 .  If you don't feel up to walking the five miles, I would be so appreciative if you would consider donating to this cause.  You can do that at  http://www.marchforbabies.org/SeeTurn

Of course, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have and appreciate you taking the time to learn about the Dallas March for Babies!



On behalf of this lil guy and thousands of other babies like him, thank you!

 



1 comment:

  1. I wish I could do the walk this year! I'll just have to plan ahead for next year. :)

    ReplyDelete