Liars... I know you didn't notice! :)
Things have been a smidge hectic lately, but I've accepted that's just life. BUT - I think I got in my ten acts of kindness, but lets list them out and see, shall we?
1. Left a bag of candy and a "have a great day" note on a co-worker's desk. Just because.
2. Sent a thinking of you note to a friend I've really missed but lost touch with lately.
3. Helped a woman
4. Left a note for the next person at Avis that got "my car"--- "Careful! There were ants in here but I think I got them" with my can of ant killer just in case. (Maybe not so nice if I freaked them out!?!?)
5. Let a uniformed soldier take my place in the front of the line at security at LAX.
6. Shared my umbrella to get someone to their car in the rain.
7. Gave a snack size bag of chips and a bottle of water to the airport valet.
Surely I'm nice enough that I've done more than this but I'm really struggling.... maybe I'm just so "naturally" nice that I don't take notice of them...errrrr something. UGH, well, I've got a little over a week to finish off strong! Taking suggestions since clearly, I'm just not that nice of a person!
Other than that, we've moved to the new house:
|I'll give a tour of the inside soon...|
but let's just say if I didn't have to move for forty years, it'd be too soon!!!!
Lots of landscaping is planned as the flower beds are pretty wimpy but we'll get it looking good in no time!
Played at the park with cousins:
Played in the baby pool and the neighborhood pool:
|Clearly this is the baby pool in the backyard, but he LOVES the neighborhood pool!|
Done lots and lots of breathing treatments:
Which means lots and lots of Thomas Videos... and somehow my almost two year old found a Snoop Dog/Thomas the Train remix. Who makes this junk? Anyways, I'll forfeit my
I'm so tempted to delete this. Does everyone hate the way they sound on video? I hope that's not what my friends have to hear all the time. Holy annoying.
And after missing a week of "school" due to illness, Luke has learned all kinds of new, "great" tricks. And by cool tricks, we're talking a body slam. I know, I know... we probably shouldn't allow it, but it's so funny how hard he works to throw all 22 pounds of himself on you.
***I have video but just can't handle how annoying I sound. Maybe I can be quiet enough tonight to get a new one and add it in :)
I know this video is dark, but the intent was to be "calming down" before bed. Instead, Luke decided the other night, he'd rather play right up until the last minute and then he says when it's over. From here, he just walked into his room and stood next to his rocking chair waiting for me to come in there! Such a big boy these days!
I can't believe it's June already.... I feel a bit like we're driving through the mountains. At 100mph. Blindfolded... but so far we're all in one piece so... BRING IT ON!