background

Monday, October 1, 2012

Self Proclaimed ADD

I am well aware that I don't have a medical degree.  And like I've said before, I gave up googling symptoms when Luke was born to save my sanity.  But, I'm 99.99999% sure I have adult on-set ADD/ADHD.

Here goes:

Lunch break. 

I don't typically leave the building but decide to take advantage of the nice weather and head out of the building.  Extra perk that I won't have to eat from the crapateria.

Walking to my car I remember it's due for an oil change. 

Head towards Shop #1.

Realize I have a coupone for $20 off at Store #2-- SCORE! Change my route accordingly.

Digging for the coupon, I find a gift card.  Decide I should go get the hubby a new black belt with the gift card.  Re-route accordingly (thank God turn by turn navigation isn't on...."Recalculating" much???)

Accidentally park at the women's entrance.  Decide to just take a peek around to see if there's anything cute for my upcoming vacation.

Spot an advertisement with cute shoes.  They'd be great for work!

Head to the shoe department.

Find a pair of brown ankle boots I'm pretty sure must somewhat resemble the black peep toe pumps I set out for.  Hmmm...no????

Head to the register anyways--- shoot!  I'm running out of time left in my lunch hour and thirty minutes.

Pay the nice lady.  Walk to the car.

Realize I haven't used my gift card.  Get back out of the car, go inside and sort that mess out. Realize between the sale price and the gift card, I just got boots for $10!  YEA ME!

Head back to the office thinking about what I can wear with my new shoes.  And now, here I sit at my desk...


HUNGRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment