background

Thursday, March 8, 2012

3 Years!!!




Well, it's been three years, three houses, three job changes (combined) and one baby since Kelsey and I threw a fabulous party said I do!  Yesterday we celebrated three years of married life!



(and because I'm still obsessed with our wedding pictures, check this out for more!)


By celebrated, you need to understand that at the Turner household we pretty much value rest right now.  So we both took the day off from work and spent it together with little man.  Other than the fact that not working is waaaaaay cooler than going to the office, nothing too extravagant for our day.  We went to Costco - where we shopped and ate lunch!  Took Luke to visit one of his sweet nurses at the NICU....


Luke with one of the NICU nurses that loved him like her own.  Of course, they all did and we wish we could have seen the whole gang!  



Then went to the jewelry store to clean my bling, and did some quick shopping.  For dinner it was super fancy.....pizza, a glass of wine along with a little American Idol.


Luke decided he wasn't done celebrating though so he decided to wake up pretty much every hour throughout the night and scream his excitement.  Oh, wait...what?  That wasn't excitement?  Why the heck were we up every hour then!?!?!?  He must've been jonesing for some more jump time.






So, a restful day off = SCORE!

Restful night before going back to work again = FAIL.



If you would have told me three years ago that this is how I would choose to spend my anniversary I would have said you were smoking crack.  But I wouldn't have it any other way except maybe a week long beach vacation ...just teasing....sort of.  I can't believe how I lucked out!  It's been a heck of a ride and I couldn't have been matched with a better travel companion for this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment