background

Monday, April 11, 2011

YOWZA!

Since my girls weekend is coming up and I plan on relaxing and doing a whole lotta nuthin, I will get caught up on posting some pics and funny stories later this week.  For now, let me just say that I thought last week my bump said "baby" and not so much "overweight".  And maybe it did.  See, here's last week.
 
sorry for the self portrait..best I could do with what energy I had


Let me just go ahead and tell you... it popped out even more by Sunday morning.  I must be growing a beast- this is already outta control!  Considering Dude's Dude was a 12 pound baby, I won't be too shocked if we have a big baby.  BUT I'll just own up to the fact that I'm a little shocked at how quickly this bump is growing from a bump to a mound!  Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment