background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm no good!

Geez.  I'm a terrible blogger.  Hopefully, that's not a surprise to the two or three of ya'll that may periodically check up on me!  But honestly, I sometimes wonder if I don't just prefer to live life rather than document it.  Strange since I really like to write, but it's just so hard for me to take the time to sit down and reflect on what's been going on.  Same with pictures.... I'm so bad about stepping out of the moment and actually remembering to capture the moments.  Hopefully I never loose my memories, because that's about all I have to show for where we've been!

Except, I mean, there's the given.  Obviously, growing a tiny human is exhausting but I'm starting to get some energy back.  Just in time for our move.  Yep, once again we're on the move.  You'd think we are outlaws or something, as often as we move.  This one though, we're pretty excited about.  Moving out of the sticks where we've been pretty unhappy since day one and moving to my parents neighborhood in Frisco.  We're pretty much down the street from my mom and dad and my brother and his wife (along with their kids).  So, we're really excited about that.  Not to mention it provides the perfect opportunity for some much needed extra help once the little one gets here. 

But I suppose you guys want some pictures....hmmm... well, I haven't downloaded the pics from my California trip yet so a camera phone picture of the belly this week will have to hold you over.  Don't be scared...I go to the doctor on Thursday and am going to confirm the due date.  I'm thinking I have to be further along than 17 weeks....RIGHT!?!?!  If not, holy huge baby....

please ignore the ratty pajamas, no make up and smirk...I still can't see my reflection and not giggle!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment