background

Monday, March 21, 2011

No Boys Allowed!

Can I just tell you all how excited I am?  In just over three weeks, my mom, her sweet friend Kim and I are going on a "No Boys Allowed" trip to Sutter Creek, California!  It's one of my absolute favorite places in the world (other than our honeymoon desination of Costa Rica).  And what's not to love about it?

My mom's aunt (my great Aunt) Betty lives in Sutter Creek and used to own a ranch that was an entire mountain.  She's older now and has sold it off, but it's always fun to go see the golf course that it became and relive memories from their ranch. 

We'll be staying at the always amazing Hanford House.  Actually, we're staying at their cabin at the top of the mountain.  Here's a little peek at what's in store for us gals:


The gorgeous cabin we'll call home...


Can't complain about the view on the drive up!


And the view of the back "yard"... this what you'd be looking at from the hot tub!


So, that's all you get for now!  I'm sure I'll have plenty more after the trip but that's what I'm looking forward to!  Have a great week!  Mine is off to a slllllooooow start and it's got to get better from here!


No comments:

Post a Comment